Nowadays we are so used to digital photos and all the comfort it is offering starting with creating it until sharing the result within seconds with the whole World if needed. Not long time ago it required special skills and equipment with film in order to make a photo. Time between taking the shot and actually seeing the result was not measured in seconds but in hours and even in days.
All those old photos created some time ago can be digitized through the scanning process and the result will be same digital photo. It is easiest to scan photos already printed to paper but it is possible to achieve much better quality when there are also photo negatives of that very same photo. Diapositive photos can be scanned either from film strip or from framed version. As photos on film will lose their colors during the time then scanning of those valuable photos will make it possible to share them with your next generations.
an example of diapositive slide from 1980
There are two solutions for scanning:
- Only scanning where the result will be uncompressed Photoshop PSD file without any photo editing. This is the solution for those who want to do the entire photo editing (coloring, tuning, etc) by themselves according to their own taste. Price: 0,45 eur/piece.
- Besides scanning also cropping, basic coloring/retouch and saving as JPG digital picture. This is the solution for those who don’t know much about photo editing or just don’t have time to spend for photo editing. Price: 0,9 eur/piece.
To keep in mind:
- Applies to color diapositive slides, photo negatives and photos.
- Final result files will be shared over Internet (i.e. dropbox) or USB memory stick
- Minimum amount per order is 20 eur.
- In case of 300 or more slides/photos discount -10%
- Customer will receive 1-2 samples on his/her e-mail for approving the rest of the order.
Few hints before you make your order:
- When there is zillion photos but limited budget then just pick the very best ones for scanning.
- Be very careful while handling photos/films and avoid leaving your fingerprints all over.
- Would make sense to sort photos/slides in chronological order before scanning.
- By default photo files will be saved in one folder per one box. Inform before hand in case there is some other approach you would prefer.